Find Hotels in Ihuru
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
Reviewed on Feb 26, 2020
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Mar 7, 2020
Visitors to Ihuru are sure to enjoy the beaches and seafood restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its spas.
- There are 178 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area
- The closest major airport is in Male (MLE-Male Intl.), 11.4 mi (18.4 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Ihuru
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the beaches and Angsana Beach. You'll also find Vabbininfaru Beach and Thulhagiri Beach in the area.
Below is a top rated accommodation based on our user reviews:
- Angsana Ihuru - This 4-star resort features a full-service spa, free breakfast, and a restaurant. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its beach locale and helpful staff.
Dressing for Ihuru
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 89°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 78°F
- From April to June, the average is 89°F during the day and 79°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 87°F during the day and 78°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 86°F as the daytime average and 77°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Ihuru is 75.16 inches
- April and March are usually the hottest months averaging 88°F, while November and September are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 77°F