Find Hotels in Ikaria
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on Sep 23, 2019
Reviewed on Sep 18, 2020
Reviewed on Apr 11, 2018
Visitors can enjoy all that Ikaria has to offer including the beaches, archaeological sites, and hot springs. This city also attracts tourists with its secluded setting.
- There are 18 hotels and other accommodations in Ikaria
- The closest major airport is in Ikaria Island (JIK), 5.6 mi (9 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Samos (SMI-Samos Intl.), 34.4 mi (55.3 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Ikaria
Notable city landmarks like Castle of Koskina and Church of Agia Irini might be worth a visit. The city's natural beauty is on display at Therma Beach, Evdilos Beach, and Seychelles Beach. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Folklore Museum of Perdiki and Yaliskari Beach.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 18 hotels and other lodging options available to select from in Ikaria. Here are top ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Erofili Beach Hotel - This 3-star hotel features free breakfast, a restaurant, and an outdoor pool.
- Atheras - This 2-star hotel features a full-service spa, a restaurant, and an outdoor pool.
- Cavos Bay Hotel and Studios - With a stay at this 2-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to 2 outdoor pools and free breakfast, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its breakfast and beach locale.
Dressing for Ikaria
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 62°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 42°F
- From April to June, the average is 85°F during the day and 48°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 86°F during the day and 58°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 77°F as the daytime average and 43°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Ikaria is 0.91 inches
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 85°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 43°F