Visitors can enjoy all that Iligan has to offer including the waterfalls, theme park, and seafood restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its opera houses.
- There are 48 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area
- The closest major airport is in Cagayan de Oro (CGY-Laguindingan Intl.), 25.8 mi (41.5 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Ozamiz (OZC-Labo), 37.3 mi (60 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Iligan
As you plan your trip to Iligan, you might not find the perfect accommodation in the heart of city, but you can select from 48 hotels and other lodging options within the larger area. Here are places to stay in the surrounding area:
- Mallberry Suites Business Hotel is 24.7 mi (39.8 km) from central Iligan. This 3.5-star hotel in Cagayan de Oro features a full-service spa, a restaurant, and an indoor pool. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its convenient parking and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Red Planet Cagayan De Oro is located 24.9 mi (40.1 km) from the heart of Iligan. Guests who stay at this 3.5-star hotel in Cagayan de Oro can enjoy access to a restaurant and free parking, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its convenient parking and helpful staff.
- Limketkai Luxe Hotel is 24.8 mi (39.8 km) from the center of Iligan. Guests who stay at this 4.5-star hotel in Cagayan de Oro can enjoy access to a restaurant and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its dining options and helpful staff.
Dressing for Iligan
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 90°F and the nighttime average to be 70°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 92°F during the day and 71°F at night
- July through September averages 91°F during the day and 72°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 90°F during the day and 71°F at night
- Iligan gets about 53.82 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually May and April with an average temperature of 92°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 70°F