Go for an eagle at Innisfail Golf Club, or at least try to stay out of the rough!
While you might not recognize Goondi Hill, the area it is located, you are probably aware of the state capital, Brisbane, 820 miles away.
There are 3 hotels to pick from if you want to stay in the area. The Innisfail City Motel and Barrier Reef Motel are great choices and they're within 2 miles of Innisfail Golf Club.
Travelers often show up to Goondi Hill Snack Bar (206 Edith Street, Innisfail) for coffee and treats after checking out Innisfail Golf Club. If you're after something more nourishing, wander over to Goondi Hill Hotel (173 Edith Street, Innisfail) for a hearty meal.
Other Places to Visit near Innisfail Golf Club
While you're in the area, you'll figure out that there's more than just Innisfail Golf Club to check out:
- There's something amazing about taking a walk far above the ground at Mamu Rainforest Canopy Walkway, among the tree tops where the birds and other tree dwellers live.
- Take some time to immerse yourself in the beauty of Wooroonooran National Park. While you're there, be sure to go on a walk.
- Gaze at the variety of plants and wildlife, enjoy a soothing walk and take a break from it all at Innisfail Botanical Gardens.
- Innisfail Temple provides an exquisite and peaceful ambiance for religious rituals.
- Make sure you organize an outing to experience the interesting exhibits found at Australian Sugar Industry Museum.