Visitors can enjoy all that Irampaikkulam has to offer including its museums. There are 2 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area.
Sightseeing and Staying in Irampaikkulam
Favorite places to visit in the city include Grand Jummah Mosque, Vavuniya Archaeological Museum, and Kudiirrpu Pillayar Kovil. Additionally, you can explore the sights and enjoy the activities in the larger area.
As you plan your holiday retreat in Irampaikkulam, you'll find these places to stay within 5 miles of the central area.
- Hotel Oviya is located in the heart of Irampaikkulam. This 3-star hotel in Irampaikkulam features a restaurant, free WiFi, and free parking.
- Thampa Hotel is located in central Irampaikkulam. Guests who stay at this 3-star hotel in Vavuniya can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi.
Dressing for Irampaikkulam
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 91°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 72°F
- From April to June, the average is 91°F during the day and 76°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 87°F during the day and 76°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 89°F as the daytime average and 73°F as the nighttime average
- Irampaikkulam gets about 2.44 inches of rain per year
- April and March are usually the hottest months averaging 91°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 72°F