Isles of Scilly Pet-Friendly Hotels Information
Looking for a trip to Isles of Scilly and want to take your pet along? Stay with your furry friend at one of 3 hotels or accommodations that accept pets. See the most popular Isles of Scilly hotels and accommodations that are favorites among travelers with pets:
- Karma St. Martin's Hotel is not only pet-friendly, but also offers accommodations with a full-service spa and a restaurant. Our customers appreciate this 4-star hotel's helpful staff and beach locale.
- Pets are welcome at The Atlantic. This inn offers a restaurant and free WiFi. Customers enjoy this 3-star inn's bathrooms and location.
- Pets can join their owners at Tresco. This hotel provides guests with sofa beds and living rooms.
Planning Your Trip to Isles of Scilly
Interested in when to schedule your trip for good weather? Arrange your excursions with weather stats about typical rain amounts and temps.
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 51°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 40°F
- April-June: the average is 65°F during the day and 41°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 67°F during the day and 50°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 60°F as the daytime average and 42°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Isles of Scilly is 1.02 inches
Exploring Isles of Scilly with Your Pet
Known for its port, Isles of Scilly has lots to offer visitors. See the local sights and visit Isles of Scilly Museum and Buzza Tower. While you're there, make sure you don't miss St. Mary's Isle of Scilly Terminal and The Garrison and Star Castle.