Visitors to Jacmel are sure to enjoy the beaches. Tourists can also enjoy the city's art, parks, and seafood restaurants.
- You'll find 99 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Port-au-Prince
- The closest major airport is in Port-au-Prince (PAP-Toussaint Louverture Intl.), 24.2 mi (38.9 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Jacmel
The city is notable for landmarks like Cathedral of Saint Philippe and Saint Jacques, Salubria Gallery, and Maison Cadet. The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the beaches and Bassins Bleu. Additionally, you might want to add Iron Market to your agenda.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 14 hotels and other lodging options available to choose from in Jacmel. These are top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Hotel Inoubliable - With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with a private balcony. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its beach locale and overall value.
- Hôtel-Restaurant Cyvadier Plage - Our customers like the dining options and breakfast at this hotel. With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi.
- Hotel Florita - This 3-star hotel features free breakfast, a restaurant, and free WiFi. Expedia customers like its bar and quiet location.
Dressing for Jacmel
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 89°F during the day and 68°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 93°F, while the average at night is 70°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 94°F with nighttime averages of 73°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 91°F and nighttime averages of 68°F
- Jacmel gets about 47.83 inches of rain per year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 93°F, whereas February and January are often coldest, averaging 68°F