Visitors can enjoy all that Jagna has to offer including its parks. There are 25 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area. The closest major airport is in Tagbilaran (TAG), 33.2 mi (53.5 km) from the city center.
Sightseeing and Staying in Jagna
A couple of favorite places to visit are Jagna Rizal Park and St. Michael The Archangel Parish. Additionally, you'll find Jagna Wharf and Chocolate Hills in the area.
As you plan for your vacation to Jagna, you might not find the perfect accommodation centrally located, but you can choose from 25 hotels and other lodging options within the larger area. Listed here are places to stay in the area:
- Idea Pension House is 3.7 mi (5.9 km) from central Jagna. This 2.5-star guesthouse in Jagna features free breakfast, a restaurant, and free WiFi.
- Anda White Beach Resort is located 15.3 mi (24.6 km) from the heart of Jagna. This 3-star resort in Anda features free breakfast, a restaurant, and an outdoor pool. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and pool.
- Amun Ini Beach Resort & Spa is 12.9 mi (20.7 km) from the center of Jagna. Guests who stay at this 4-star resort in Anda can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its dining options and beach locale.
Dressing for Jagna
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 89°F during the day and 75°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 91°F, while the average at night is 76°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 89°F with nighttime averages of 76°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 88°F and nighttime averages of 76°F
- About 1.97 inches of rain falls on Jagna each year
- Usually May and April are the hottest months with an average of 90°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 75°F