Search 321,000 hotels worldwide.
Get the price guarantee available for your trip.
No Expedia cancellation fee to change or cancel almost any hotel reservation.
The hotel is well situated, easy too get to, clean rooms, very friendly staff, and an eat-all-you-want hot breakfast. This is an economy venue, so don't expect luxury, but an excellent value for the rates.
Staff was good, the room was cleaned every day, bed was comfy, wifi signal was awesome, toiletries replaced daily, couldn't find a complaint if I tried.
Check in and out was very quick, almost effortless. The room was bigger than I had thought, the water was hot and the beds were so comfortable. The breakfast was the down side, mostly bread products, waffles, English muffins, toast, bagels, 3 different cereals, 2 fruit options, 2 yogurt flavors, ...
My son attends SUNY Fredonia we have stayed here several times to attend events at the college. Always happy with the room and the service!
I stayed here about 20 years ago and it has the same Victorian charm now, the elevator wasn't working and the dining room and bar were closed. The room was lovely with A/C added, WiFi, flat TV and fully functional bath and shower. I'm sure older folks like me would love this place if they get the ...
We were happy with the motel staff and facilities. Sometimes there was noise in the parking lot outside of the room late at night. We would hang the "clean please" tag when we left and it would be turned around to "do not disturb" when we got back and it would not be cleaned. We are not messy and ...
The doggie bed is in the car and Sparky's favorite treats are ready to go. Next stop: a pet-friendly Jamestown hotel! Finding the right place to stay during your Niagara Falls - Western New York vacation doesn't require dogged determination. Use Expedia to snatch up a pet-friendly hotel, and you'll be barking up the right tree in no time.
- Pick from a nice selection of pet-friendly hotels in Jamestown. When you see the type of pet-friendly amenities available at many area hotels, which might include pet snacks and outdoor play areas, you'll be jumping for joy just like your favorite pooch. Some Jamestown hotels even let youbring several animals along for your vacation.
- Niagara Falls - Western New York is not only pet-friendly--it's also affordable. Save your money for a new leash or more tennis balls and book a place to stay where you and your furry family can settle in without spending too much. We have hotels at lots of different price points, and filtering accommodations by price on Expedia is as easy as snuggling a new kitten.
- Globetrotters say Jamestown has some of the nicest pet-friendly hotels around. In fact, the area's pet-friendly accommodations have an average rating of 4.1. Yes, your furry friends are welcome, so you can rest easy.
- Who said dogs and cats couldn't have a total blast on your next trip? In addition to pet-ready rooms at your hotel, Niagara Falls - Western New York has dog parks and outdoor spaces where your pups can run and jump. Just ask the front desk to direct you to the nearest pet-friendly patch!
- Jamestown is a top choice among pet owners like you. Travelers with four-legged friends continue to flock here to have fun. Don't miss your opportunity to get in on the fun!?