Visitors to Falconer are sure to enjoy the restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's lakeside setting, forests, and hockey games.
- You'll find 45 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Jamestown
- The closest major airport is in Jamestown, NY (JHW-Chautauqua County), 4.8 mi (7.7 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Falconer
Places to visit in the larger region include Roger Tory Peterson Institute, Russell E. Diethrick, Jr. Park, and Robert H. Jackson Center. Additionally, you'll find Reg Lenna Center for The Arts and Lucille Ball Desi Arnaz Museum in the area.
Below is a top rated accommodation based on our user reviews:
- Red Roof Inn Jamestown - Falconer - With a stay at this 2-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its overall value and room size.
Dressing for Falconer
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 50°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 14°F
- From April to June, the average is 80°F during the day and 28°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 80°F during the day and 42°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 65°F as the daytime average and 17°F as the nighttime average
- Falconer gets about 45.24 inches of rain per year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 79°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 15°F