It's definitely worth making the time to drop into Jaworki Homole Ski Lift.
Going there is part of the enjoyment, since it's 200 miles from the national capital, Warsaw, in a place called Szczawnica.
Jaworki Homole Ski Lift is just 6 miles away when you stay at one of 3 hotels that are in the area. Some good options are the Modrzewie Park Hotel and Hotel Nawigator.
Want to sit down to a nourishing meal after a tiring day? Make your way 0.1 miles from Jaworki Homole Ski Lift to Szałas Bukowinki (Szczawnica).
Other Places to Visit near Jaworki Homole Ski Lift
Looking for excuses to stay? Don't worry, because there's more than just Jaworki Homole Ski Lift to do in the region:
- Experience a little good old fashioned family fun at Jaworki Ski Area! Where the kids can test their sledding skills, make a snowman or just play in the snow.
- Henryk Sienkiewicz Monument, a well-known monument, is an interesting place to visit and will help broaden your knowledge of local history.
- Cerveny Klastor Monastery is a local place of worship that is worthwhile if you are in the area.
- Take some lessons or hone your skills at Pieniny Sport Centrum-Rafting down the river Dunajec. It's a great day on the water.
- Let the children run loose at Nestville Park, and while they're at it, enjoy the opportunity to take a leisurely walk in the fresh air.