Get an overview of this hotelColonial Jijoca de Jericoacoara hotel in Jericoacoara with free breakfast
Popular property highlights
Located in Jericoacoara, this hotel is steps from Nossa Senhora de Fatima Chapel and Central Square. Jericoacoara Beach and Malhada Beach are also within 5 minutes.
A restaurant, an outdoor pool, and a bar/lounge are available at this hotel. Free buffet breakfast and free WiFi in public areas are also provided. Other amenities include a spa tub, a rooftop terrace, and self parking.
All 14 rooms provide free WiFi, furnished balconies or patios, and Select Comfort beds. Other amenities available to guests include LCD TVs, refrigerators, and minibars.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Hotel Villa Terra Viva
Hotel Villa Terra Viva features an outdoor pool and a spa tub. The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. A complimentary breakfast is offered each morning. A computer station is located on site and wireless Internet access is complimentary.
This Colonial hotel also offers a rooftop terrace, spa services, and tour/ticket assistance. Parking is available onsite for a surcharge.
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 14
- Number of floors - 2
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Free breakfast
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Free WiFi
- Pool umbrellas
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Computer station
- Rooftop terrace
- Luggage storage
- Year Built 2008
- Pool sun loungers
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Spa services on site
- Spa tub
- Outdoor pool
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Outdoor pool
- Free Wi-Fi
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge)
- Furnished balcony or patio
- Air conditioning
- Daily housekeeping
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Free WiFi
- Room service (limited hours)
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- Sleep Number by Select Comfort mattress
- LCD TV
- Free cribs/infant beds
Where to Eat
A complimentary buffet breakfast is served each morning between 7:30 AM and 10:00 AM.
Onsite venue - This restaurant specializes in Brazilian cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Open daily.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Nearby Things to Do
An outdoor pool and a spa tub are on site.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Windsurfing nearby
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
Only service animals are allowed
- Airport shuttle fee: BRL 550 per vehicle (one way)
- Self parking fee: BRL 10 per day
- Rollaway beds are available for an additional fee
- Hotel Villa Terra
- Hotel Villa Terra Viva
- Hotel Villa Terra Viva Jericoacoara
- Villa Terra Viva
- Villa Terra Viva Jericoacoara
- Hotel Villa Terra Viva Jericoacoara, Brazil
- Hotel Villa Terra Viva Jijoca de Jericoacoara
- Villa Terra Viva Jijoca de Jericoacoara
We should mention
Parents or a legal guardian traveling with children under 18 years must present the child's birth certificate and an identity card with photo (passport, for example) at the check-in. For international travels from Brazil, if just one of the parents is traveling with the child, she/he must present – in addition to the child's certificate of birth and identity card with photo – a letter authorizing the trip signed by the other parent with a notarial certification of signature. In case the parents or the legal guardian, as applicable, cannot or are unwilling to give this authorization, a judicial authorization is required. People who intend to travel to Brazil with children must consult with the Brazilian consulate before traveling for more information.