- Disliked: Cleanliness, property conditions & facilities
- Damascus Gate
- 6 min walk
- Garden Tomb
- 7 min walk
- Lion's Gate
- 8 min walk
- Tel Aviv (TLV-Ben Gurion)
- 47 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-800-238-0767
About this area
Located in Jerusalem, Rivoli Hotel is in the city center. Al-Aqsa Mosque and Western Wall are notable landmarks, and travelers looking to shop may want to visit Machane Yehuda Market and Ben Yehuda Street. Jerusalem Botanical Gardens and Biblical Zoo are also worth visiting.Visit our Jerusalem travel guide
- Damascus Gate - 6 min walk
- Via Dolorosa - 6 min walk
- Garden Tomb - 7 min walk
- Lion's Gate - 8 min walk
- Mount of Olives - 9 min walk
- Yekuti'el Adam Station - 19 min drive
- Jerusalem Malha Station - 22 min drive
- Tel Aviv (TLV-Ben Gurion) - 48 min drive
About this property
Special check-in instructions
- If you are planning to arrive after midnight please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
- 24-hour airport shuttle service is available. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements.
- Guests planning a late arrival must contact the hotel in advance using the information found in the booking confirmation.
- No pets or service animals allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- All citizens of Israel will be charged the national value-added tax
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Airport shuttle fee: ILS 62 per person
- Airport shuttle fee per child: ILS 62 (one way), (from 2 to 12 years old)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Rivoli Hotel
- Rivoli Hotel Jerusalem
- Rivoli Jerusalem
- Rivoli Hotel Hotel
- Rivoli Hotel Jerusalem
- Rivoli Hotel Hotel Jerusalem
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Staff & service
- Disliked: Amenities, property conditions & facilities