Visitors can enjoy all that Jevnaker has to offer including the art and museums. There are 28 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area. The closest major airport is in Oslo (OSL-Gardermoen), 25 mi (40.2 km) from the city center.
Sightseeing and Staying in Jevnaker
The city's cultural venues include Hadeland Glassworks and Kistefos-Museet. In the area, you'll also find Ringkollen Alpin and Gran Park.
As you plan for your vacation to Jevnaker, you might not find an accommodation in the city center, but you can select from 28 lodging options within the bigger area. Listed here are places to stay in the region:
- Radisson Blu Airport Hotel, Oslo Gardermoen is 25 mi (40.3 km) from the center of Jevnaker. This 4-star hotel in Gardermoen features 2 restaurants, free WiFi, and a 24-hour health club. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its overall value and comfortable, quiet rooms.
- Hotel Verdandi Oslo is located 28 mi (45.1 km) from the heart of Jevnaker. Guests who stay at this 3.5-star hotel in Oslo can enjoy access to free breakfast and a fitness center, along with free WiFi.
- Anker Hotel is 28 mi (45.1 km) from central Jevnaker. Guests who stay at this 3-star hotel in Oslo can enjoy access to free breakfast and a bar, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its proximity to public transit and comfortable rooms.
In the surrounding area, top places to visit include Holmenkollen Ski Jump, located 23.8 mi (38.3 km) from the city center, and Holmenkollen Ski Museum, which is 23.7 mi/38.2 km away.
Getting Around Jevnaker
If you want to venture outside of the area, hop aboard a train at Jevnaker Station. Jevnaker might not have very many public transit choices so consider renting a car to explore more.
Dressing for Jevnaker
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 44°F during the day and 19°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 67°F, while the average at night is 29°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 72°F with nighttime averages of 42°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 53°F and nighttime averages of 22°F
- Average annual rainfall for Jevnaker is 29.33 inches
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 68°F, whereas February and January are often coldest, averaging 20°F