When you imagine a new place, you perhaps think you'll be rambling through the lanes, taking note of the lovely environment or the buildings all around you. Still, there's one thing you are prepared for in particular: Jim Jim Falls. Right now is the time to mark it off your must-do list.
Where to Stay Nearby Jim Jim Falls
Hotels near Jim Jim Falls
Refresh yourself with a journey back to the natural world at Jim Jim Falls.
It can be found 150 miles from state capital, Darwin. A bit of a journey, but worth every second!
Jim Jim Falls has a limited amount of accommodation options. However, tourists can rest easy knowing that 4 choices exist within a radius of 60 miles. The Kakadu Lodge Cooinda Managed By Accor and Mercure Kakadu Crocodile Hotel are the more popular.
Feel like you've seen it all? In the vicinity of Jim Jim Falls, there is plenty more to see and do:
- One of the destination's must-see natural features, Gunlom Plunge Pool is a delight for nature lovers.
- Look through the exciting schedule of exhibits, workshops and live gigs at Warradjan Cultural Centre.
- Enjoy a break from busy concrete cities at Yellow Water Billabong, where you can get some fresh air, recline and just soak up the views.
Expedia's roster of places to stay in Kakadu furnishes everything you need, so you will certainly find locales near Jim Jim Falls that you'll adore. Kakadu experienced more than a few visitors in the past year, so get searching. You'll rest easy once booking time is here, too: explorers of all sorts would propose their Kakadu hotel to an office-mate. Need help making a decision? You'll discover all the secret advice you could want right here.
- From large families to individuals, we've got comfortable spaces for all groups.
- As you might anticipate near such a stunning site, the fronk desk service at lodging around Jim Jim Falls is great.
- "Tidy, neat, and quick to greet you" is always the goal for Kakadu hotels.
Suites near Kakadu saw more visitors in 2016 than the year prior to that, and it's understandable why. We see your number one place in your future thanks to our diverse catalogue of hotels near Jim Jim Falls.
Learn About Kakadu
After Jim Jim Falls is crossed off your agenda, there are still further activities to see and do in Kakadu.
- Kakadu has been kept secret, but is now starting to become more popular.
- Head out on the town to top off your exploration; next day, drop in on one of Kakadu's museums.
- After you spend a day on its a full itinerary of pastimes, you'll notice Kakadu also knows some things about greeting its visitors with a friendly hello.
Bid adieu to the same old landmarks and meet more than a few new photo ops. You'll never regret planning an escape to Kakadu, especially when you cash in on the phenomenal deals on accommodation near Jim Jim Falls from Expedia. Book today!