Travelers to Jonava will find plenty to explore and enjoy. There are 16 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area. The closest major airport is in Kaunas (KUN-Kaunas Intl.), 11.6 mi (18.7 km) from the city center.
Sightseeing and Staying in Jonava
As you plan for your vacation to Jonava, you might not find an accommodation in the heart of city, but you can select from 16 hotels and other lodging options within the larger area. Listed here are places to stay in the region:
- Park Inn by Radisson Kaunas Hotel is located 19.2 mi (31 km) from the heart of Jonava. This 4.5-star hotel in Kaunas features a full-service spa, a casino, and free breakfast. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its dining options and convenient parking.
- Algiro Hotel is 18.9 mi (30.3 km) from central Jonava. This 3.5-star hotel in Kaunas features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and overall value.
- Hotel Metropolis is 19.3 mi (31.1 km) from the center of Jonava. Guests who stay at this 3-star hotel in Kaunas can enjoy access to a restaurant and a bar, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its central location and helpful staff.
Dressing for Jonava
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 45°F during the day and 20°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 73°F, while the average at night is 31°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 75°F with nighttime averages of 42°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 55°F and nighttime averages of 20°F
- Average annual rainfall for Jonava is 32.48 inches
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 73°F, whereas January and December are often coldest, averaging 21°F