Travelers to Jouey will find plenty to explore and enjoy. In Jouey, there are 2 hotels and other accommodations to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Jouey
Places to visit in the larger region include Regional House of Tableware, La Maison de Pays, and Morts Monument. In the area, you'll also find Plan d'eau du Vallon and Temple of Autun.
As you make plans for a getaway to Jouey, the best accommodation may not be centrally located but you'll find 20 hotels and lodging options locally. Below are places to stay within 5 miles of the city center.
- Le Domaine des Prés Verts & Spa Vinésime is located within 1.3 mi (2.1 km) of the city center. With a stay at this campground in Jouey, guests can enjoy access to free parking and a terrace, along with free WiFi.
- Domaine des Pres Verts - Spa is located 1.3 mi (2.1 km) from the city center. This hotel in Jouey features a casino and free valet parking.
Dressing for Jouey
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 55°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 30°F
- From April to June, the average is 75°F during the day and 38°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 79°F during the day and 49°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 64°F as the daytime average and 33°F as the nighttime average
- Jouey gets about 27.99 inches of rain per year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 77°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 32°F