Visitors can enjoy all that Juayua has to offer including the waterfalls and monuments. A top sight in the area is Tazumal.
- You'll find 52 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Santa Ana
- The closest major airport is in San Salvador (SAL-El Salvador Intl.), 53.8 mi (86.6 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Juayua
A favorite place to visit in the city is Juayua Park. Additionally, you'll find Tazumal in the area.
As you start planning your visit to Juayua, your ideal accommodation may not be in the city center but there are 32 hotels and lodging options locally. Listed here are places to stay within 5 miles of the city center.
- Vista Los Volcanes is located in the heart of Juayua. Guests who stay at this 2.5-star hotel in Juayua can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi.
- Hostal Deyluwin is located in central Juayua. This 2.5-star hostal in Juayua features free WiFi, free parking, and a bar.
- Hostal Vivero Las Flores is located 0.2 mi (0.3 km) from the city center. This 2-star hostal in Apaneca features free WiFi, free parking, and a terrace.
Dressing for Juayua
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 94°F during the day and 60°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 94°F, while the average at night is 64°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 89°F with nighttime averages of 65°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 90°F and nighttime averages of 60°F
- Average annual rainfall for Juayua is 1.57 inches
- Usually March and April are the hottest months with an average of 93°F, whereas February and January are often coldest, averaging 60°F