Visiting Kabak Valley
Visitors to Kabak Valley are sure to enjoy the restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's beaches and mountain views.
- There are 9 hotels and other accommodations in Kabak Valley
- The closest major airport is in Dalaman (DLM-Dalaman Intl.), 26 mi (41.9 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Kabak Valley
A favorite place to visit in the city is Kabak Beach. You'll also find Butterfly Valley and Oludeniz Beach in the area.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 9 hotels and other lodging accommodations to select from in Kabak Valley. Below are places to stay within 5 miles of the city center.
- Sea Valley Bungalows is located in central Kabak Valley. With a stay at this hotel in Fethiye, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi.
- Chakra Beach Kabak is located in the heart of Kabak Valley. This guesthouse in Fethiye features free breakfast, a restaurant, and free WiFi.
- Sultan Camping is located within 0.1 mi (0.2 km) of the city center. This hotel in Fethiye features free breakfast, a restaurant, and a bar.
Dressing for Kabak Valley
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 67°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 41°F
- From April to June, the average is 89°F during the day and 47°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 92°F during the day and 59°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 81°F as the daytime average and 42°F as the nighttime average
- Kabak Valley gets about 0.83 inches of rain per year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 90°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 42°F