Visitors can enjoy all that Kalibo has to offer including the parks, ecotours, and festivals. Tourists can also enjoy the city's spas, cathedral, and monuments. A top sight in the city is Kalibo Cathedral.
- There are 16 hotels and other accommodations in Kalibo
- The closest major airport is in Kalibo (KLO), 1 mi (1.6 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Roxas City (RXS-Roxas), 25.8 mi (41.5 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Kalibo
Notable city landmarks like Kalibo Cathedral and Aklan Freedom Shrine might be worth a visit. The city's natural beauty is on display at Magsaysay Park, Bakhawan Eco-Park and Research Centre, and Pastrana Park. Additionally, you might want to add Museo It Akean to your agenda.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 16 hotels and other lodging options available to choose from in Kalibo. These are highly ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- La Trinidad Pension House - This 2.5-star guesthouse features free WiFi, free parking, and a 24-hour front desk. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its helpful staff and WiFi.
- La Esperanza Hotel - With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and free parking, along with free WiFi.
- Basa Hotel - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and free parking, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its helpful staff and room size.
Dressing for Kalibo
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 89°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 75°F
- From April to June, the average is 91°F during the day and 76°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 89°F during the day and 76°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 88°F as the daytime average and 76°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Kalibo is 1.97 inches
- May and April are usually the hottest months averaging 90°F, while February and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 75°F