Find Hotels in Kampot
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
You could be seeing lower prices
Visitors to Kampot are sure to enjoy the riverfront and local tours. Tourists can also enjoy the city's mountain views, entertainment choices, and casinos.
- There are 38 hotels and other accommodations in Kampot
- The closest major airport is in Phu Quoc (PQC-Phu Quoc Intl.), 32.6 mi (52.4 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Sihanoukville (KOS), 34.8 mi (56 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Kampot
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the riverfront and such places to visit as Kampot Salt Fields and Bokor National Park. Additionally, you might want to add La Plantation to your agenda.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 38 hotels and other lodging options available to choose from in Kampot. Below are highly ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Blue Buddha Hotel - With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free parking and conference space, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its helpful staff and room size.
- The Columns - Our customers like the breakfast and comfortable, quiet rooms at this hotel. This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, free WiFi, and a café.
- Hotel Five.S - This 3-star hotel features free breakfast, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi. Expedia customers like its breakfast and helpful staff.
Dressing for Kampot
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 90°F and the nighttime average to be 73°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 90°F during the day and 78°F at night
- July through September averages 85°F during the day and 76°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 86°F during the day and 73°F at night
- Kampot gets about 2.68 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually April and March with an average temperature of 90°F, while the coldest months are January and December with an average of 74°F