Travelers to Kannaviou will find plenty to explore and enjoy. Top sights around the area include Tombs of the Kings, Paphos Archaeological Park, and Paphos Lighthouse.
- You'll find 649 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Paphos
- The closest major airport is in Paphos (PFO-Paphos Intl.), 15.2 mi (24.5 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Kannaviou
Notable places to visit in the larger region include Tombs of the Kings, Paphos Archaeological Park, and Paphos Lighthouse. Additionally, you'll find Paphos Harbour in the area.
As you plan your vacation to Kannaviou, the best accommodation may not be centrally located but there are 46 hotels and other lodging options within the local area. Here are places to stay in the surrounding area:
- Coral Beach Hotel and Resort is located 12.9 mi (20.8 km) from the heart of Kannaviou. Guests who stay at this 5-star hotel in Pegeia can enjoy access to 3 outdoor pools and a full-service spa, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its dining options and breakfast.
- Amphora Hotel & Suites is 14.6 mi (23.5 km) from the center of Kannaviou. Guests who stay at this 4-star hotel in Paphos can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its family-friendly amenities and clean, comfortable rooms.
- King Evelthon Beach Hotel & Resort is 13.4 mi (21.5 km) from central Kannaviou. Guests who stay at this 5-star hotel in Chlorakas can enjoy access to a full-service spa and 5 restaurants, along with a private balcony. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its dining options and breakfast.
Dressing for Kannaviou
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 67°F and the nighttime average to be 47°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 83°F during the day and 51°F at night
- July through September averages 82°F during the day and 49°F at night
- Kannaviou gets about 0.79 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 86°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 47°F