Travelers to Karlow will find plenty to explore and enjoy. There are 39 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area.
Sightseeing and Staying in Karlow
A favorite place to visit in the city is Stołowe Mountains. In the area, you'll also find Szczeliniec Wielki and Błędne Skały.
As you start planning your visit to Karlow, the best accommodation may not be in the heart of the city but you'll find 24 hotels and lodging options locally. Listed here are places to stay in the surrounding area:
- Hotel Impresja is 5.9 mi (9.6 km) from central Karlow. Guests who stay at this 3-star hotel in Duszniki Zdroj can enjoy access to free parking and a bar, along with free WiFi.
- Penzion Bor is located 6.8 mi (10.9 km) from the heart of Karlow. Guests who stay at this 3-star pension in Nachod can enjoy access to an outdoor pool and free parking, along with an in-room kitchen.
- Hotel SPA Dr Irena Eris Polanica Zdroj is 8.5 mi (13.8 km) from the center of Karlow. Guests who stay at this 5-star hotel in Polanica-Zdroj can enjoy access to 2 indoor pools and a full-service spa, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its pool and helpful staff.
Dressing for Karlow
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 48°F during the day and 25°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 68°F, while the average at night is 34°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 72°F with nighttime averages of 45°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 58°F and nighttime averages of 27°F
- Karlow gets about 20.04 inches of rain per year
- Usually August and July are the hottest months with an average of 69°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 26°F