Visitors can enjoy all that Karlskoga has to offer including the university setting, golf courses, and museums. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its restaurants.
- There are 6 hotels and other accommodations in Karlskoga
- The closest major airport is in Orebro (ORB), 19.7 mi (31.6 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Karlskoga
The university setting is a highlight of the city and Alfred Nobel Campus is worth a campus tour. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Nobel Museum and Karlskoga Golf Club.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 6 hotels and other lodging accommodations to select from in Karlskoga. These are highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Karlskoga Hotell - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi.
- Hotell Alfred Nobel - This 3-star hotel features free breakfast, free WiFi, and a health club.
Dressing for Karlskoga
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 44°F and the nighttime average to be 20°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 70°F during the day and 29°F at night
- July through September averages 72°F during the day and 42°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 54°F during the day and 24°F at night
- About 0.87 inches of rain falls on Karlskoga each year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 69°F, while the coldest months are February and January with an average of 22°F