Karwendel Pet-Friendly Hotels Information
Interested in booking an escape to Karwendel with your cat or dog? Enjoy traveling with your furry pal at one of 64 pet-friendly hotels. Read about the most popular Karwendel hotels and accommodations that are liked by travelers with pets:
- Hotel Klosterbraeu is not only pet-friendly, but also offers accommodations with 5 restaurants and a full-service spa. Customers love the helpful staff at this 5-star hotel.
- Pets are welcome at A-VITA Viktoria & A-VITA Living Luxury Appartements. This apartment offers ski-in/ski-out access and in-room kitchens.
- Pets can join their owners at Hotel Klingler. This hotel provides guests with a restaurant and a fitness center. Customers like this 3-star hotel's convenient parking and helpful staff.
Planning Your Trip to Karwendel
Curious about the area's seasonal weather averages? Organize an outing with this information about the climate.
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 56°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 20°F
- April-June: the average is 75°F during the day and 35°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 77°F during the day and 45°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 63°F as the daytime average and 22°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Karwendel is 33.86 inches
Exploring Karwendel with Your Pet
Known for its skiing, Karwendel has lots to offer visitors including its mountains and casinos. See the local sights and visit Ahornboden Nature Reserve and Hinterriss Church. While you're there, make sure you don't miss Hinterriss Nature Park House and Karwendel Cable Car. If you need some supplies for your animal companion, stop at Fressnapf.