Travelers to Kaschow will find plenty to explore and enjoy. In Kaschow, there are 3 hotels and other accommodations to choose from. The closest major airport is in Rostock (RLG-Laage), 35.6 mi (57.2 km) from the city center.
Sightseeing and Staying in Kaschow
Places to visit in the larger region include Greifswald Botanic Garden, Heimattierpark Greifswald, and University of Greifswald. Additionally, you'll find St. Nikolai Cathedral and Pomeranian State Museum in the area.
As you start planning your visit to Kaschow, the perfect accommodation may not be in the city center but there are 15 hotels and other lodging options within the local area. Listed here are places to stay in the area:
- Hotel im Golfpark Strelasund is located in the heart of Kaschow. Guests who stay at this 3.5-star hotel in Kaschow can enjoy access to a full-service spa and a golf course, along with free WiFi.
- 1 Bedroom Accommodation in Kaschow is located 0.2 mi (0.3 km) from the heart of Kaschow. Guests who stay at this 4.5-star hotel in Stralsund can enjoy access to a full-service spa and a water park, along with free WiFi.
- 2 Bedroom Accommodation in Kaschow is 0.1 mi (0.2 km) from central Kaschow. Guests who stay at this 4.5-star hotel in Old Town can enjoy access to a full-service spa and 3 restaurants, along with free Internet. Our customers like its helpful staff and quiet rooms.
Dressing for Kaschow
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 50°F during the day and 31°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 75°F, while the average at night is 37°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 78°F with nighttime averages of 45°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 57°F and nighttime averages of 32°F
- Kaschow gets about 22.52 inches of rain per year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 74°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 32°F