- Liked: Room comfort
Overview of Cascade Hotel
Choose dates to view prices
Free cancellation on all rooms
You can change or cancel this stay if plans change. Because flexibility matters.
Superior Double or Twin Room
Superior Triple Room
Deluxe Non Ac Double
Deluxe Triple Room
Deluxe Single Room, 1 Twin Bed
Superior Single Room, 1 Twin Bed
About this area
Cascade Hotel is located in Kathmandu. Pashupatinath Temple and Kathmandu Durbar Square are notable landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Garden of Dreams. Freak Street and Patan Zoo are also worth visiting.
- Garden of Dreams - 17 min walk
- Narayanhity Palace Museum - 19 min walk
- Durbar Marg - 12 min drive
- Charumati Stupa - 13 min drive
- Kathmandu Durbar Square - 15 min drive
- Kathmandu (KTM-Tribhuvan Intl.) - 20 min drive
- Ground Floor Restaurant – Fine-dining restaurant with a bar. Serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
- Roof Top Garden – Garden-view restaurant. Serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
About this property
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- There is no front desk at this property. To make arrangements for check-in please contact the property ahead of time using the information on the booking confirmation.
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
Property payment types
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Property is also known as
- Cascade Pvt. Ltd. Kathmandu
- Hotel Cascade Pvt. Ltd.
- Hotel Cascade Pvt. Ltd. Kathmandu
- Hotel Pvt.
- Cascade Hotel Kathmandu
- Cascade Hotel
- Cascade Kathmandu
- Cascade Hotel Hotel
- Cascade Hotel Kathmandu
- Cascade Hotel Hotel Kathmandu
Frequently asked questions
- Disliked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Staff friendly room description inaccurate
No bathrobes or slippers as stated in room spec. No towels either so i had to request them and then i got two wet towels. You had to ask everything what tine is breakfast, where do i go to eat it. They didnt tell me there was a power cut so i was tryng to get the tv to work for 20 minutes. Spec say two restaurants but i only saw one and an employee told me they dont do dinner. Wifi didnt work upstairs so had to sit in reception, again had to ask what is the code then why doesnt it work. Basically they employees are very polite but arent trained well and the rooms lack the basic extras.