Find Hotels in Kea
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Aug 20, 2020
Reviewed on Aug 10, 2018
Reviewed on Jul 7, 2018
Reviewed on Aug 1, 2019
Reviewed on Aug 26, 2017
Reviewed on Aug 27, 2020
Reviewed on Aug 17, 2020
Visitors can enjoy all that Kea has to offer including the waterfront, monuments, and gardens. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its architecture.
- There are 57 hotels and other accommodations in Kea
- The closest major airport is in Athens (ATH-Eleftherios Venizelos), 30.7 mi (49.3 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Kea
The city is notable for landmarks like Kea Lion, Saint George Church, and Panagia Kastriani Monastery. The city's natural beauty is on display at Koundouros Beach, Yialiskari Beach, and Otzias Beach. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Archaeological Museum of Kea and Kea Port.
In Kea, you'll be able to select from 57 hotels and other lodging options so you'll have a variety of choices for your holiday getaway. Here's a top accommodation based on Expedia user reviews:
- Porto Kea Suites - This 5-star aparthotel features a private beach, free breakfast, and a restaurant. Expedia travelers love its spacious and comfortable rooms.
Dressing for Kea
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 60°F and the nighttime average to be 41°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 84°F during the day and 49°F at night
- July through September averages 87°F during the day and 63°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 75°F during the day and 44°F at night
- About 0.67 inches of rain falls on Kea each year
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 85°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 43°F