Envision yourself on your future holiday: you probably think you'll be sauntering around the city center, looking up at the lovely landscapes or the architecture wherever you look. However, there's one feature you are anticipating most of all: Kedah Royal Museum. The moment has come to mark it finished.
Kedah Royal Museum Accommodation
Hotels near Kedah Royal Museum
Culture is what defines us, and it's a crucial piece of any good trip. Popping into Kedah Royal Museum will be sure to make your travels all the more memorable.
It is found in Alor Setar, 230 miles from Kuala Lumpur.
To be in close proximity to Kedah Royal Museum, stay at one of the 9 accommodation options within 2 miles. One of the more popular hotels is the Holiday Villa City Centre Alor Star, just 0.3 miles away. Two more options are the StarCity Hotel Alor Setar, 0.4 miles away, and the Hotel Grand Crystal Kedah, only 0.3 miles away.
Discerning travelers on a budget need look no further as there are some lower-priced hotels in the area. You won't have a long way to travel to reach the Hotel Seri Malaysia Alor Setar. Thankfully, it's just 1 mile away. The Bee Garden Motel is another option that can be found about 0.4 miles away.
If you'd prefer to book a room somewhere that you can proudly talk about with your loved ones for years to come, you'll be pleased to know that there are a handful of charming upmarket hotels nearby. The Hotel Royale and the Fuller Hotel are within arm's reach at distances of only 0.5 miles for the former and 0.4 miles for the latter.
Kedah Royal Museum is near some local spots where drained tourists can grab a quick pick-me-up after a day of tours. Find a comfortable seat, get a coffee and get your caffeine boost at Deco Café Aman Central. Later, you can delight in some dinner at another nearby spot, Kaede Japanese Restaurant. Loosen up with a round of drinks from NAV Keluarga Karaoke.
Before your flight heads out, go check out some of the other things to see and do that are in the vicinity of Kedah Royal Museum:
- Kedah State Art Gallery is a fantastic attraction for art lovers.
- Interested in local politics? Find some time to explore Balai Besar. The scenes inside this important government building have had a large role in shaping this region for many years.
- Visit Zahir State Mosque and feel a sense of serenity come over you as you find out more about Islamic culture and customs.
- Yellow Palace cannot be missed if you're visiting the most symbolic landmarks here. This impressive residence is known for its architecture as well as its decorative features and deep-rooted history.
- As the sun starts to set over the city, you can still see Alor Setar Tower standing tall above the city skyline.
Many visitors make their way to Kedah Royal Museum by light rail. It's 0.5 miles from Alor Setar to your destination.
Alor Setar hotels and lodging from Expedia furnish everything you want, so you are certain to have accommodation near Kedah Royal Museum you'll appreciate. You won't be alone Alor Setar was a fairly popular destination last year. Need help making a decision? All the insider info you need we have right here. You can set off boldly once booking time is here, too: all types of visitors would propose their Alor Setar hotel to a colleague.
- From family reunions to couples, we offer comfy rooms for all types.
- "Tidy, neat, and primed to welcome you" is always the name of the game for Alor Setar hotels.
- The staff at hotels close to Kedah Royal Museum go above and beyond which will only enhance your holiday to this magnificent site.
As you can see, it's understandable why hotels close to Alor Setar saw more visitors in the last twelve months than the year prior to that. Plus, thanks to our big roster of hotels near Kedah Royal Museum, we see your number one place in your future.
Charming Alor Setar
You'll still have more to do in Alor Setar when you've checked Kedah Royal Museum off your schedule.
- Until recently, Alor Setar sights have been only for those in on the secret, but rising trips mean now is a good time to make your wishes a reality.
- After you spend some hours on its ample action, you'll also realize Alor Setar is a pro when it comes to laying out the welcome mat.
- Discover the perfect store to find some mementos and polish off a tempting snack of its most famous foods.
Bid adieu to the same old vistas and usher in some all-new group photos. You'll never regret paying a visit to Alor Setar, especially when you cash in on our awesome deals on hotel rooms near Kedah Royal Museum. Book today!