Visitors can enjoy all that Kharkiv has to offer including the cafés, museums, and cathedral. Tourists can also enjoy the city's art, monuments, and theaters. A top sight in the city is Metalist Stadium.
- There are 105 hotels and other accommodations in Kharkiv
- The closest major airport is in Kharkiv (HRK-Kharkiv Intl.), 4.4 mi (7 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Kharkiv
Cultural venues in the city include Kharkov Historical Museum, Kharkiv National Academic Theater of Opera and Ballet, and Alexander Pushkin State Academic Russian Drama Theatre. The city is notable for landmarks like Freedom Square, Victory Square, and Monument to T.S. Shevchenko. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Metalist Stadium and Dynamo stadium.
In Kharkiv, you'll be able to select from 105 hotels and other lodging options so you'll have ample places to choose from for your holiday getaway. Below are top ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Aurora Premier Hotel - With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its dining options and breakfast.
- Mirax Boutique Hotel - Our customers like the overall value and helpful staff at this hotel. This 4-star hotel features free breakfast, a restaurant, and free WiFi.
- Iris Art Hotel - This 4-star hotel features free breakfast, a restaurant, and free WiFi. Expedia customers like its helpful staff and clean, comfortable rooms.
Getting Around Kharkiv
Head over to Kholodna Hora Station to catch metro. If you'd like to venture out around the area, consider renting a car to take in more sights.
Dressing for Kharkiv
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 46°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 15°F
- From April to June, the average is 78°F during the day and 33°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 80°F during the day and 43°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 61°F as the daytime average and 20°F as the nighttime average
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 78°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 18°F