Those traveling to Khlibodarske are sure to enjoy the sights to see and things to do. There are 199 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area. The closest major airport is in Odessa (ODS-Odessa Intl.), 5 mi (8.1 km) from the city center.
Sightseeing and Staying in Khlibodarske
Places to visit in the larger region include Saint Preobrazhensky’s Cathedral, City Garden, and Deribasovskaya Street. Additionally, you'll find Athena and Ekaterininskaya Square in the area.
As you make plans for a getaway to Khlibodarske, the best accommodation may not be in the heart of the city but there are 187 hotels and lodging options locally. Below are places to stay in the area:
- Chlebodarskyi Mini Hotel is located in central Khlibodarske. This 2.5-star hotel in Khlibodarske features a bar, spa services, and parking.
- Hotel Gagarinn is 0.5 mi (0.8 km) from the center of Khlibodarske. This 4-star hotel in Odessa features a restaurant, free WiFi, and free parking. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and beach locale.
- Continental Business Hotel is 8.8 mi (14.1 km) from central Khlibodarske. This 4-star hotel in Odessa features a restaurant, free WiFi, and a fitness center. Our customers like its central location and clean, quiet rooms.
Dressing for Khlibodarske
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 49°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 24°F
- From April to June, the average is 78°F during the day and 37°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 81°F during the day and 50°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 64°F as the daytime average and 28°F as the nighttime average
- About 16.06 inches of rain falls on Khlibodarske each year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 79°F, while February and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 26°F