Find Hotels in Kilburn
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Travelers to Kilburn will find plenty to explore and enjoy. Adelaide Oval, Adelaide Festival Centre, and Adelaide Botanic Gardens are some of the top sights around the area.
- You'll find 437 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Adelaide
- The closest major airport is in Adelaide, SA (ADL), 6.4 mi (10.2 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Kilburn
Adelaide Oval, Adelaide Festival Centre, and Adelaide Botanic Gardens are some of the notable places to visit in the surrounding region. In the area, you'll also find Government House and Art Gallery of South Australia.
As you make plans for a getaway to Kilburn, the best accommodation may not be centrally located but there are 270 hotels and other lodging options within the local area. Below are places to stay within 5 miles of the city center.
- Hotel Grand Chancellor Adelaide is 4.4 mi (7.1 km) from the city's heart. This 4-star hotel in Adelaide features a restaurant, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi. Our customers like its bar and proximity to the airport.
- Mantra Hindmarsh Square is located 4.6 mi (7.5 km) from the city center. This 4.5-star hotel in Adelaide features a restaurant, a fitness center, and a bar. Our customers like its family-friendly amenities and breakfast.
- Adelaide Rockford is located within 4.4 mi (7.1 km) of the city center. Guests who stay at this 4-star hotel in Adelaide can enjoy access to a restaurant and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its overall value and clean, comfortable rooms.
Top places to visit in the area include National Wine Centre of Australia, located 4.4 mi (7.1 km) from the city center, and Rundle Mall, which is 4.5 mi (7.2 km) away.
Getting Around Kilburn
To see more of the larger area, ride aboard one of the trains from Port Adelaide Kilburn Station. Kilburn might not have many public transit choices so consider renting a car to explore more.