Visitors can enjoy all that Kilkee has to offer including the golf courses, theme park, and beaches. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its seafood restaurants.
- There are 7 hotels and other accommodations in Kilkee
- The closest major airport is in Shannon (SNN), 30.4 mi (48.9 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Kilkee
The picturesque setting of Kilkee Beach and Loop Head Peninsula exemplify the city's natural beauty. Additionally, you might want to add Kilkee Golf Club to your agenda.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 7 hotels and other lodging options available to pick from in Kilkee. Below are top ones based on our user reviews:
- The Bayview Kilkee - This 3-star hotel features free breakfast, a restaurant, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its dining options and overall value.
- Myles Creek Guesthouse - Our customers like the breakfast and beach locale at this guesthouse. This 3-star guesthouse features free breakfast, a restaurant, and free WiFi.
Dressing for Kilkee
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 53°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 37°F
- From April to June, the average is 65°F during the day and 40°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 67°F during the day and 48°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 60°F as the daytime average and 38°F as the nighttime average
- Kilkee gets about 36.14 inches of rain per year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 66°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 37°F