Visitors can enjoy all that Kithnos has to offer including the waterfront, parks, and monuments. In Kithnos, there are 14 hotels and other accommodations to choose from. The closest major airport is in Ermoupolis (JSY-Syros Island National), 29.1 mi (46.8 km) from the city center.
Sightseeing and Staying in Kithnos
Favorite places to visit in the city include Port Merichas, Church of Panagia Kanala, and Loutra Bay. In the area, you'll also find Koundouros Beach and Church of the Koimisis.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 14 hotels and other lodging options to pick from in Kithnos. Listed here are places to stay within 5 miles of the city center.
- Hotel Messaria is 1.6 mi (2.6 km) from the city's heart. Guests who stay at this 3-star aparthotel in Kithnos can enjoy access to free parking and an in-room kitchenette.
- Em Gard Suites is located 1.2 mi (1.9 km) from the city center. Located in Kithnos, this 3.5-star guestroom features a kitchenette and free WiFi.
- Kythnos Bay Hotel is located within 3.6 mi (5.8 km) of the city center. Guests who stay at this 2-star hotel in Kithnos can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its beach locale and convenient parking.
Dressing for Kithnos
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 61°F during the day and 47°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 82°F, while the average at night is 51°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 82°F with nighttime averages of 65°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 74°F and nighttime averages of 49°F
- Kithnos gets about 0.75 inches of rain per year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 81°F, whereas February and January are often coldest, averaging 48°F