Visitors to Kizkalesi are sure to find plenty to explore and enjoy. In Kizkalesi, there are 8 hotels and other accommodations to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Kizkalesi
A favorite place to visit in the city is Corycus Anciet City. In the area, you'll also find Kizkalesi Castle and Elaiussa Sebaste.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 8 hotels and other lodging accommodations to select from in Kizkalesi. Listed here are places to stay within 5 miles of the city center.
- Peri Hotel is located in the heart of Kizkalesi. With a stay at this hotel in Erdemli, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free valet parking, along with free WiFi.
- Holiday Hotel is located in central Kizkalesi. This hotel in Erdemli features free breakfast, a restaurant, and free WiFi.
- Tepe Beach Hotel is located 0.3 mi (0.5 km) from the city center. This bed & breakfast in Erdemli features a private beach, free breakfast, and a restaurant.
Dressing for Kizkalesi
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 71°F during the day and 41°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 92°F, while the average at night is 51°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 95°F with nighttime averages of 66°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 89°F and nighttime averages of 44°F
- About 18.66 inches of rain falls on Kizkalesi each year
- Usually August and July are the hottest months with an average of 94°F, whereas January and December are often coldest, averaging 45°F