Those traveling to Klintum are sure to enjoy the sights to see and things to do. There are 171 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area. The closest major airport is in Sylt (GWT), 27.7 mi (44.6 km) from the city center.
Sightseeing and Staying in Klintum
Places to visit in the larger region include Schleswig-Holstein Wadden Sea National Park, Naturzentrum, and Church of St. Nicholas. You'll also find St. Marien und St. Johannes Kirche and Nolde Museum in the area.
As you make plans for a getaway to Klintum, the best accommodation may not be in the city center but you'll find 40 hotels and other lodging options within the local area. Below are places to stay in the area:
- Best Western Hotel des Nordens is 18.7 mi (30 km) from the center of Klintum. This 4-star hotel in Harrislee features a water park, free breakfast, and a restaurant. Our customers like its breakfast.
- Hotel am Fjord is 19.1 mi (30.7 km) from central Klintum. Guests who stay at this 3-star hotel in Flensburg can enjoy access to free breakfast and a bar, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its breakfast and central location.
- Ramada Flensburg is located 18.9 mi (30.5 km) from the heart of Klintum. This 3.5-star hotel in Flensburg features a restaurant, free WiFi, and a bar. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and central location.
Dressing for Klintum
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 45°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 28°F
- From April to June, the average is 66°F during the day and 34°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 67°F during the day and 47°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 57°F as the daytime average and 31°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Klintum is 1.22 inches
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 66°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 30°F