Overview of Panviman Resort, Koh Phangan
- Free WiFi
- Breakfast included
- Free Parking
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
Superior Hotel, Sea View
Presidential Pool Suite, Sea View
Deluxe Hotel, Sea View
Family Cottage, Sea View
Deluxe Cottage, Sea View
Pool Villa, Sea View
Deluxe Jacuzzi Grande, Sea View
Family Jacuzzi Grande, Sea View
Executive Pool Suite, Sea View
About this area
Panviman Resort, Koh Phangan is located on a private beach and in an area with good shopping. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Thong Nai Pan Noi Beach and Thong Nai Pan Yai Beach. Take an opportunity to explore the area for water adventures such as snorkeling.Visit our Ko Pha-ngan travel guide
- Thong Nai Pan Noi Beach - 2 min walk
- Thong Nai Pan Yai Beach - 16 min walk
- Tharn Sadet Waterfall - 10 min drive
- Haad Than Sadet Beach - 12 min drive
- Bottle Beach - 15 min drive
- Pool Deck Bar — 1 min walk
- Pan Sea Restaurant — 1 min walk
About this property
Panviman Resort, Koh Phangan
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
The charges below are included in your overall room price:
- New Year's Eve gala dinner fee
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- Airport shuttle fee: THB 1500 per person (one way)
- Airport shuttle fee per child: THB 750.00 (one-way), (from 4 to 12 years old)
- Rollaway bed fee: THB 1500.0 per night
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation. Safety features at this property include a carbon monoxide detector, a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector, a security system, a first aid kit, and window guards.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- For traveler safety, the following measures are in place: social distancing measures are in place; contactless check-in and check-out are available; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; an acrylic shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast, lunch, and dinner, and also through room service.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 24 hours between bookings.
- The property affirms that it follows sanitization practices of Safety and Health Administration (Thailand) guidelines. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.