Find Hotels in Kopparberg
Great deals on hotels, cabins, vacation homes & more from $46
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Aug 23, 2020
Visitors to Kopparberg are sure to find plenty to explore and enjoy. There are 17 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area.
Sightseeing and Staying in Kopparberg
Places to visit in the larger region include Hagge Golf Club and Ludvika Ulrika Church. Additionally, you can explore the sights and enjoy the activities in the larger area.
As you plan for your vacation to Kopparberg, you might not find accommodations centrally located, but you can select from 17 lodging options within the bigger area. Listed here are places to stay in the area:
- Stora Gården is 1.4 mi (2.3 km) from central Kopparberg. This 3-star bed & breakfast in Kopparberg features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking.
- Best Western Grand Hotel Elektra is located 18.8 mi (30.2 km) from the heart of Kopparberg. Guests who stay at this 4-star hotel in Ludvika can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi.
- Ludvika Stadshotell is 18.7 mi (30.1 km) from the center of Kopparberg. This 3-star hotel in Ludvika features free breakfast, free WiFi, and parking. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its convenient parking and quiet location.
Getting Around Kopparberg
To venture out into the surrounding area, ride one of the trains from Kopparberg Station or Ställdalen Station. Kopparberg might not have many public transit options to choose from so consider renting a car to explore more.
Dressing for Kopparberg
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 44°F during the day and 20°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 70°F, while the average at night is 29°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 72°F with nighttime averages of 42°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 54°F and nighttime averages of 24°F
- About 0.87 inches of rain falls on Kopparberg each year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 69°F, whereas February and January are often coldest, averaging 22°F