Families will find kid-friendly activities in Korolevu, and visitors give high marks for the beaches and top-notch restaurants. The welcoming and relaxing setting also entices those visiting the city.
- There are 16 hotels and other accommodations in Korolevu
- The closest major airport is in Nadi (NAN-Nadi Intl.), 35.8 mi (57.6 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Korolevu
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the beaches and such places to visit as Kula Eco Park and Viti Levu. You'll also find Namatakula Beach and Kula Wild Adventure Park in the area.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 16 hotels and other lodging accommodations to choose from in Korolevu. Below are top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Maui Palms - With a stay at this 3.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and free parking, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its beach locale and clean, comfortable rooms.
- The View Fiji - Our customers like the breakfast and pool at this hotel. With a stay at this 4.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi.
- The Warwick Fiji - This 5-star resort features 2 outdoor pools, a full-service spa, and a private beach. Expedia customers like its overall value and comfortable rooms.
Dressing for Korolevu
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 88°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 73°F
- From April to June, the average is 86°F during the day and 66°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 84°F during the day and 65°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 88°F as the daytime average and 68°F as the nighttime average
- Korolevu gets about 1.81 inches of rain per year
- February and January are usually the hottest months averaging 88°F, while July and August are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 66°F