Kotupna Motels and More for the Frugal Traveler
If you’re having a hard time finding motels in Kotupna, let Expedia help you find a motel or something similar from over 119 accommodations in the larger area. Simply filter using our search tools by nightly room rate or cost-saving amenities such as free parking and free airport transportation.
Below are some of our customers' top motels to choose from in the larger area:
Mercure Port of Echuca
- Located 22.5 mi (36.3 km) from the heart of Kotupna
- Enjoy access to the restaurant, and freebies including WiFi and parking.
Wyndhamere Motel Shepparton
- A restaurant, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi are available during your stay.
- Central Kotupna is 20.8 mi (33.5 km) away
Madison Spa Motel - Adults Only
- Enjoy access to the full-service spa, and freebies including WiFi and parking.
- Located 22.3 mi (35.9 km) from the heart of Kotupna
All Rivers Motor Inn
- Central Kotupna is 23.4 mi (37.7 km) away
- An outdoor pool and free WiFi are available during your stay, along with room amenities like a refrigerator.
Southgate Motor Inn
- 22 mi (35.4 km) from the heart of Kotupna
- Enjoy access to the outdoor pool, and freebies including WiFi and parking.
Things to Do in Kotupna
These are parks and outdoorsy places nearby:
- Edis Park
- Kinniard Wetlands
You'll find these family-friendly attractions in the area:
- Kyabram Fauna Park
- Billabong Ranch
While you're checking out the area, consider visiting:
- Kyabram Golf Course
- Numurkah Golf Course
- Shepparton Golf Club
Best Time to Visit Kotupna
Decide when you'd like to visit Kotupna by reviewing these seasonal weather details:
- The hottest months are typically February and January, while July and June are the coldest months
- January-March: Daytime temperatures average 88° F and nighttime temperatures average 49° F
- April-June: 76° F is the daytime average and 37° F is the nighttime average
- July-September: Daytime averages are around 66° F and nighttime averages are around 37° F
- October-December: The average temperatures are 85° F during the day and 43° F at night
- Average rainfall is 25.79 inches in a year