Visitors to Krenovice are sure to find plenty to explore and enjoy. There are 108 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area. The closest major airport is in Brno (BRQ-Turany), 6 mi (9.6 km) from the city center.
Sightseeing and Staying in Krenovice
Places to visit in the larger region include Golf Club Austerlitz, Slavkov Castle, and Brno National Theatre. In the area, you'll also find Cathedral of St. Peter and St. Paul and Old Town Hall.
As you plan your vacation to Krenovice, your ideal accommodation may not be in the city center but there are 23 hotels and other lodging options within the local area. Here are places to stay in the surrounding area:
- Courtyard by Marriott Brno is located 10.1 mi (16.3 km) from the heart of Krenovice. Guests who stay at this 4-star hotel in Brno can enjoy access to a restaurant and a 24-hour health club, along with free WiFi.
- Barceló Brno Palace is 10.3 mi (16.6 km) from central Krenovice. Guests who stay at this 5-star hotel in Brno can enjoy access to 2 restaurants and a fitness center, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its dining options and breakfast.
- Hotel Royal Ricc is 10.3 mi (16.5 km) from the center of Krenovice. This 4-star hotel in Brno features a restaurant, free WiFi, and a bar. Our customers like its breakfast and overall value.
Getting Around Krenovice
To venture out into the surrounding area, hop on a train at Krenovice Dolni Station. Krenovice may not have many public transit options so consider renting a car to explore more.
Dressing for Krenovice
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 52°F and the nighttime average to be 23°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 75°F during the day and 36°F at night
- July through September averages 78°F during the day and 46°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 62°F during the day and 27°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for Krenovice is 19.80 inches
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 76°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 26°F