Visitors to Kreuzlingen are sure to enjoy the restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's lakeside setting, parks, and shopping.
- There are 6 hotels and other accommodations in Kreuzlingen
- The closest major airport is in Friedrichshafen (FDH-Friedrichshafen - Lake Constance), 16.3 mi (26.2 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Altenrhein (ACH-St. Gallen - Altenrhein), 20.8 mi (33.4 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Kreuzlingen
The city's cultural venues include Maritime Museum and Kreuzlingen Planetarium and Observatory. The city is well liked for its places to shop, and Karusell Kreuzlingen is a favorite for retail therapy. Additionally, you might want to add Seeburg Park to your agenda.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 6 hotels and other lodging options available to pick from in Kreuzlingen. Here you'll find top ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Hotel Kreuzlingen am Hafen - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free parking and a bar, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its beach locale and helpful staff.
- Hotel SiX - Our customers like the proximity to shopping and clean, comfortable rooms at this hotel. With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a bar and a café, along with free WiFi.
- ZIIL Hotel - This 3-star hotel features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking.
Getting Around Kreuzlingen
If you want to explore the larger area, ride aboard one of the trains from Kreuzlingen Station. Kreuzlingen might not have many public transit options so consider a car rental to maximize your time.
Dressing for Kreuzlingen
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 51°F and the nighttime average to be 25°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 73°F during the day and 35°F at night
- July through September averages 75°F during the day and 46°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 59°F during the day and 27°F at night
- About 0.94 inches of rain falls on Kreuzlingen each year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 72°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 27°F