- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Overview of Palm Garden Hotel
Choose dates to view prices
Superior Room, 2 Twin Beds (Heliconia)
Deluxe Room, 1 King Bed / 2 Single Beds(Orchid)
Executive Suite, 1 King Bed (Anthurium)
Family Quadruple Room
About this area
Next to a golf course, Palm Garden Hotel is in an area with good shopping. Putra Mosque is a notable landmark, and travelers looking to shop may want to visit IOI City Mall and Alamanda Putrajaya. Traveling with kids? Consider Berjaya Times Square, or check out an event or a game at Bukit Jalil National Stadium.Visit our Putrajaya travel guide
- IOI City Mall - 12 min walk
- Putra Mosque - 9 min drive
- Alamanda Putrajaya - 10 min drive
- Putra University-Malaysia - 13 min drive
- Putrajaya International Convention Centre - 13 min drive
- Kuala Lumpur Serdang KTM Komuter Station - 8 min drive
- Bukit Jalil Station - 21 min drive
- Kuala Lumpur (KUL-Kuala Lumpur Intl.) - 32 min drive
- Palms Cafe — 1 min walk
- Aroi Dee Thai Restaurant — 1 min walk
About this property
Palm Garden Hotel
Food and drink
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: MYR 100 per night
- A tax of MYR 10.00 per accommodation, per night is imposed by the country of Malaysia and collected at the property. Permanent residents and Malaysian nationals are exempt from the tax. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between MYR 25 and MYR 40 for adults, MYR 24 and MYR 24 for children (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Room comfort
- Disliked: Cleanliness
Quite unfortunately the hotel is undergoing renovation. But there is no excuse leaving the corridor uncleared. Used plates and utensils were seen left at the corridor the 2 nights I was there.