Visitors can enjoy all that Kubu has to offer including the seaside and restaurants. The tucked away and welcoming setting also entices those visiting the city. A top sight in the area is Mount Agung.
- There are 6 hotels and other accommodations in Kubu
- The closest major airport is in Denpasar (DPS-Ngurah Rai Intl.), 41.1 mi (66.2 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Kubu
A favorite place to visit in the city is Tulamben Beach. Additionally, you'll find Mount Agung in the area.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 6 hotels and other lodging accommodations to pick from in Kubu. Here's a top place to stay based on Expedia user reviews:
- KajaNe Tulamben - This 4-star resort features free breakfast, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi.
Dressing for Kubu
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 91°F and the nighttime average to be 72°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 91°F during the day and 68°F at night
- July through September averages 89°F during the day and 68°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 91°F during the day and 71°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for Kubu is 1.73 inches
- Hottest months are usually November and April with an average temperature of 91°F, while the coldest months are July and June with an average of 69°F