Nature enthusiasts will enjoy exploring Sidemen, and many visitors are sure to appreciate the gardens. The relaxing and culturally-rich setting also entices those visiting the city. Around the area, top sights include Mount Agung, Jungut Batu Beach, and Sanur Beach.
- There are 16 hotels and other accommodations in Sidemen
- The closest major airport is in Denpasar (DPS-Ngurah Rai Intl.), 26.1 mi (42 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Sidemen
Notable places to visit in the larger region include Mount Agung, Jungut Batu Beach, and Sanur Beach. In the area, you'll also find Monumen Puputan Klungkung and Museum Semarajaya.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 16 hotels and other lodging accommodations to pick from in Sidemen. Here are highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Sawah Indah Villa - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi.
- Cepik Villa - Our customers like the breakfast and pool at this hotel. This 3-star hotel features free breakfast, a restaurant, and an outdoor pool.
- Samanvaya - This 3.5-star hotel features a full-service spa, free breakfast, and a restaurant. Expedia customers like its helpful staff.
Dressing for Sidemen
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 91°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 72°F
- From April to June, the average is 91°F during the day and 68°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 89°F during the day and 68°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 91°F as the daytime average and 71°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Sidemen is 1.73 inches
- April and November are usually the hottest months averaging 91°F, while July and June are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 69°F