Visitors to Tulamben are sure to enjoy the gardens, seaside, and spas. This city also attracts tourists with its relaxing setting. A top sight in the area is Mount Agung.
- There are 18 hotels and other accommodations in Tulamben
- The closest major airport is in Denpasar (DPS-Ngurah Rai Intl.), 44.3 mi (71.3 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Tulamben
The city's gardens and seaside provide a picturesque setting and places to visit include Tulamben Beach. Additionally, you might want to add USS Liberty Shipwreck to your agenda.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 18 hotels and other lodging options available to pick from in Tulamben. Here you'll find highly ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Bali Dive Resort and Spa - With a stay at this 3.5-star resort, guests can enjoy access to a full-service spa and free breakfast, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its dining options and beach locale.
- Tulamben Dive Resort - Our customers like the overall value and helpful staff at this resort. With a stay at this 3-star resort, guests can enjoy access to an outdoor pool and free parking, along with free WiFi.
- Ocean Sun Dive Resort - This 3-star hotel features free breakfast, a restaurant, and an outdoor pool.
A popular place to see outside the city is Mount Agung, 8.5 mi/13.7 km from the center of the city.
Dressing for Tulamben
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 91°F during the day and 72°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 91°F, while the average at night is 68°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 89°F with nighttime averages of 68°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 91°F and nighttime averages of 71°F
- About 1.73 inches of rain falls on Tulamben each year
- Usually November and April are the hottest months with an average of 91°F, whereas July and June are often coldest, averaging 69°F