Visitors to Kulai are sure to enjoy the shopping. Tourists can also enjoy the city's golf courses and cafés.
- You'll find 338 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Johor Bahru
- The closest major airport is in Johor Bahru (JHB-Senai Intl.), 7.2 mi (11.6 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Singapore (SIN-Changi), 36.5 mi (58.7 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Kulai
Shopping is a favorite activity, so consider an excursion to Aeon Mall Kulaijaya and IOI Mall Kulai. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are IOI Palm Villa Golf & Country Resort and The Legends Golf And Country Resort.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 17 hotels and other lodging options to choose from in Kulai. Here you'll find highly ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Corsica Hotel - With a stay at this 3.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and a 24-hour business center, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and proximity to shopping.
- OYO 250 Palazzo Hotel Kulai - Our customers like the helpful staff at this hotel. With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to 24-hour room service and a 24-hour front desk, along with free WiFi.
- Creator Hotel - With a stay at this 2-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and free parking, along with free WiFi.
Dressing for Kulai
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 87°F during the day and 73°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 89°F, while the average at night is 73°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 88°F with nighttime averages of 73°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 87°F and nighttime averages of 73°F
- About 2.99 inches of rain falls on Kulai each year
- Usually May and April are the hottest months with an average of 89°F, whereas July and February are often coldest, averaging 73°F