Visitors to Kunigami are sure to enjoy the beaches. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its mountain views. A top sight in the area is Ikei Island.
- You'll find 727 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Okinawa
- The closest major airport is in Naha (OKA), 54.6 mi (87.9 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Kunigami
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the beaches and these places to visit: Ibu, Adan Beach, and Mount Yonaha. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Kayauchi Banta and Yanbaru Wildlife Center.
This is a top place to stay based on our user reviews:
- Okuma Private Beach & Resort - With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to 5 restaurants and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and clean, comfortable rooms.
Dressing for Kunigami
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 73°F during the day and 54°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 82°F, while the average at night is 63°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 89°F with nighttime averages of 74°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 84°F and nighttime averages of 58°F
- Average annual rainfall for Kunigami is 46.54 inches
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 87°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 56°F