Visitors can enjoy all that Kvalsund has to offer including the spas, monuments, and restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its museums.
- There are 9 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area
- The closest major airport is in Hammerfest (HFT), 20.3 mi (32.7 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Lakselv (LKL-Banak), 31.8 mi (51.2 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Kvalsund
Notable city landmarks like Kvalsund Church and Kvalsund Bridge might be worth a visit. Additionally, you might want to add Kokelv Coastal Sami Museum to your agenda.
Below is a top accommodation based on our user reviews:
- Skaidi Hotel - This 3.5-star hotel features free breakfast, a restaurant, and an outdoor pool.
Dressing for Kvalsund
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 33°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 20°F
- From April to June, the average is 54°F during the day and 27°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 57°F during the day and 38°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 44°F as the daytime average and 20°F as the nighttime average
- Kvalsund gets about 0.91 inches of rain per year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 54°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 20°F