Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on Sep 27, 2018
Visitors can enjoy all that Kvilda has to offer including its parks. A top sight in the area is Baumwipfelpfad. There are 207 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area.
Sightseeing and Staying in Kvilda
A favorite place to visit in the city is Sumava. Additionally, you'll find Baumwipfelpfad in the area.
As you plan your vacation to Kvilda, the perfect accommodation may not be in the city center but there are 27 hotels and other lodging options within the local area. Here are places to stay in the area:
- Hotel Šumava Inn is located 1 mi (1.7 km) from the heart of Kvilda. This 3-star hotel in Kvilda features free breakfast, a restaurant, and free WiFi.
- Hotel Ahornhof is 14.8 mi (23.8 km) from the center of Kvilda. This hotel in Lindberg features a full-service spa, a restaurant, and an outdoor pool. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its family-friendly amenities and pool.
- Michel & Friends Hotel Waldkirchen is 19.6 mi (31.5 km) from central Kvilda. Guests who stay at this 3.5-star hotel in Waldkirchen can enjoy access to a full-service spa and a free water park, along with free WiFi.
Dressing for Kvilda
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 52°F and the nighttime average to be 23°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 73°F during the day and 34°F at night
- July through September averages 76°F during the day and 42°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 62°F during the day and 27°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for Kvilda is 25.24 inches
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 74°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 25°F